PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - waterford ptc.ya right
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2008, 12:54
flybearann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats on the first time pass, I myself got first time passes in every flight test. I bet that student has been promised the sun moon and stars as well?

We are all entitled to our own view on PTC, your view comes from that of the employee/connected side of PTC. Approaching PTC for a meeting is not as easy on our side. We will be accused of "not making the standard" or "you have to go about it yourself" or "you are on a very short list for an interview" or "we'll get so and so to sign that off for you now"(I finished up over half a year ago and you have yet to sign it?).

Every time I had a meeting with senior staff in PTC I was fed bull**** to shut me up and stop me from complaining. I don't see how that shows the students best interests are at heart? Maybe they are no longer there, but managent are/where bullies. Its all about age down there aswell, if you where under 25 you where ignored, over 25, your concerns where listened to.

I do hope what you say is true about PTC, but its no good to me or other students that got pissed about. Many a change was implmented while I was a student there, and no good came of it. PTC is a not a well run flight school. Instruction was decent for CPL and IR, but I was just lucky to get a good instructor. Based on my experience and observation of how others where treated, I would encourage people to stay away. I was given a handbook and a bill when I left PTC, a real Irish "all the best now cheers for your money".

I am annoyed over the way I have been treated by PTC, and I feel the need post about my experience to warn others, cheers PPRUNE