PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2008, 23:26
Lion 01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Midex Pays

i would not believe the recent post concerning Midex Pay. I'm sure this information is coming from one of the A300 pilots who failed to meet the requirements per the contract. The company does pay it's pilots. The only problem is that if you are not in the UAE on payday you do not get paid. BUT ON RETURN TO THE UAE THE PILOTS ARE PAID. Not per the contract, but the contract does say the company has unitl the 10th. The pay at to most is a week or so late. This is happening because some of the crews go home on their three weeks off and when it is time to come back they were making claims that they were sick or had to take care of some personal issue. Of course the delay would put them at home at the end/beginning of the month and Midex would pay their salaries in good faith. Then they wouldn't return after receiving their salaries. Turns out that they were sitting in class with someone else. So, the company got tired of being burned and now only pays the guys if they are in the country. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THEY DO PAY!! Also, there is a bit of confusion between when a new hire goes on full salary. I believe they are working this out. Confusion between what the Dir. of Ops and the President of the company is telling payrole. For the most part all of the crews are happy at Midex Airlines. Good airplanes to fly, fair salary, and a five weeks on, three weeks off schedule. With the global economy the way it is, BE GLAD THAT THERE IS A COMPANY LIKE MIDEX STILL UP AND RUNNING. Don't believe posting from some disgruntled pilot who didn't make the cut.