PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf72. Do Airbus Must Stop Their A330/a340 Fleet.
Old 5th Dec 2008, 19:41
beerdrinker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rainboe,

I agree with you. This forum is the first in the Flight Deck Forum on the Professional Pilots Rumour Network. I am frustrated as you about idiots who know nothing about the job making assine comments on this forum.

I know it has been said before but I will say it again. I strongly believe that on a Website with the name this one has, there is a place for a forum where professional pilots can discuss matters without stupid comments from people whose only interest seems to be, to be rude to and about pilots.

Danny, please think again about a forum restricted to people who can demonstrate that they are Professional Pilots and who can make comments on a forum that has "Rumours & News - Reporting Points that may affect our jobs or lives as professional pilots. Also, items that may be of interest to professional pilots." By all means have a forum for people who want to be rude about the profession - but I think there will be very few people whose forum this is - professional pilots - taking part.

Beerdrinker