PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf72. Do Airbus Must Stop Their A330/a340 Fleet.
Old 5th Dec 2008, 18:22
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look at arcticfan's 3 contributions of page 1 of this thread! I get criticised and buffooned by an anonymous 4 poster? If I hadn't been flying big jets for nearly 38 years with over 20,000 hours, I might have been a bit offended, but this anonymous idiot can march into a professional pilot forum and start telling me how wrong I am? When I am merely putting forward the established practice of the industry? Fun-ny! Why should any professional have to explain himself to such a fool? And why should I leave my posts up there gracing him with a discussion?

There seems to be no place here where discussions between professionals can take place without first being interfered with, then completely taken over, which means the forum is not satisfying its original function. It's just like ainlinersnet- a place for airline 'enthusiasts' to discuss matters themselves and squeeze out professionals!

And Moderator- send me another of your abusive banning messages and there will be trouble! But then this post won't really survive, will it?