PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where do you go after a failed CPL exam appeal to CASA?
Old 5th Dec 2008, 10:55
Integro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For all those out there that have yet to get over how soft I am. Take another look at the title of the thread "WHERE DO YOU GO AFTER A FAILED CPL EXAM APPEAL TO CASA?"

I didn't ask where to go to cry about a failed exam, I didn't ask where to go for personal advice and I didn't ask where to go to listen to some old git rave about how hard life was when he was a budding pilot.

Good on you guys for coming out and slinging a bit of mud. Makes for a good laugh when reading this. Now that Bluesky300 has posted on here I think I might be on to something. Pretty sure he'll be able to offer some advice in this area!

Yeah it might upset the boys at CASA if I keep fighting this but I think it's a matter of principle. I'd rather give my hard earned money to a lawyer to fight for what is right than give it to ASL/CASA.

TID EDIT

Appreciate the advice Nipper. Just means that when you sit down for an exam do you look in to the details of the law or do you just go with the "key words" read the first paragraph and ignore the rest of the requirements?! Not having a go at you Nipper I just think they should be as particular in an exam as they would be in the real world.

Last edited by Integro; 18th Dec 2008 at 02:15.