PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CHC Exodus
Thread: CHC Exodus
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2008, 09:36
helimutt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DOUBLE BOGEY, as a SNS co-pilot, I agree with what you say. Unfortunately, I think a lot of the problem seems to be a failure of communication and also the lack of resources for the 139's. These have not been anywhere near as serviceable as one would hope. There are other things which I feel shouldn't be discussed on a public forum so not going to mention them here. As questioned above, North Denes do work a different roster to Humberside. We are trying to address this at present but progress is slow. We try our best to keep the customer happy. After all, isn't that who we're flying for, and without them, we wouldn't be flying at all, but saying that, things do need to be kept in perspective. Pilots can't be expected to just bend over and take it every time something changes, over which they have no control anyway. That's why we have a Union isn't it?

That aside, it would appear, from a personal point of view only, that different bases have a different work mentality, maybe because of the nature of the contracts.