PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where do you go after a failed CPL exam appeal to CASA?
Old 3rd Dec 2008, 11:28
Charliethewonderdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jump the fiery hoops like everyone else.
Yer well said!!! make every newbie have to do the HARD yards like pilots before them.... Make every newbie work for condition less than the poverty line, Make every Pilot work his first job for free, make every newbie pay for his endorsement, make every newbie put up with Management that treats it's pilots with less respect than a Manigrida camp dog.

The pilots of yester year have truly paved the path for the newbies to have a long and lustrous career, paying for endorsement, excepting C$%P EBA"s, lying down to CASA etc, ect, etc .....

Your attitude of "I did it tough, so every other bastard has to as well" smells of a person who has spent his career, ass sniffing his way to what ever whole you are in now.

Integro..... Congratulations in having the balls to dispute your exam results with CASA, dont let these bitter and twisted w@nkers on here stop you from demanding what is fair. I hope you have success with your exams and hope you dont lose your grit like the twits on here have.

It's a long career, keeping your intigrity makes it so much more enjoyable. unless you get enjoyment about boasting how tough you have had it....

p.s to the spelling police.... I dont care...