PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA - QF merger?
Thread: BA - QF merger?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2008, 10:16
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I cannot see them keeping two different brands for ever, eventually one will come under the flag of the other, it might be well down the track, but it is inevitable. Merge with the kiwis ok, but the POMS! With their attitude of "be reasonable, do it my way" and the Australian attitude of "get nicked" the marriage is on the rocks before it even made the honeymoon suite. Ever since the first World War, Australians and the English have been like oil to water, they take great delight in belting the crap out of each other on any playing field they can find, and I cannot think it will change in the future. Its a blood sport. JC, just when we thought it was safe to go back in the water, after Dixon had gone, we did not expect his last little surprise. Caveat Emptor is all I can say, and interesting to note on a poll conducted by Channel 9 re the "merging" 21,000 said yes, 52,000 no. Prepare yourselves for some more unpleasant surprises I think, we are entering round 2 of the destruction of the Rat.