PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where have all the jobs gone?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2008, 07:17
Wizofoz

Location: Boldly going where no split infinitive has gone before..
Received 44 Likes on 20 Posts
Perhaps time to take up the dreaded 'Controlled Death Prevention' and get the instructors rating?
If that is your attitude, DO NOT go into instructing. People pay large sums to be instructed by professionals. They do not deserve to be sat next to people who think like you.

The point of the post was to discuss the current job climate and to see if anyone knew of an opportunity out there that i might be able to follow up on
The current job situation is that with 400hrs you were lucky to have a job and were a fool to leave it.

Why do you think i went into the outback to start with?
A lot of us went bush, and stayed for as long as it took. If you want admiration for your whole couple of months on a station, or sympathy because the world hasn't beat a path to your door, find another forum.

Oh, and that key marked "SHIFT" turns am "i" into an "I". If you ever get around (between watching sunrises) to actually WRITING any applications, I'd learn to use it!

Does it occur to you that CPs and people in recruiting positions read this forum? Do you think the attitude and sloppy English you show here would pre-dispose any of them to hire you when plenty of more qualified, better motivated candidates are available??