PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where do you go after a failed CPL exam appeal to CASA?
Old 3rd Dec 2008, 04:38
Iinthesky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Integro,

I can appreciate that you are frustrated and disappointed that you didn't get through this exam. In my experience CASA (and all of it's other previous names) are not the most responsive when it comes to feedback. So perhaps persuing this tact is only going to frustrate you even more.

I understand (correct me if I'm wrong), that the current Airlaw exam is marked out of 40, requiring a pass mark of 80%. From reading between the lines I would hazard a guess that you have fallen perhaps one question short of this mark.

Throughout your career, and I hope it is a long and fulfilling one, you should always strive to do your best. You appear to have a fairly firm grasp of the regulations and I would suggest that arguing to just scrape over isn't your best.

Put it down to a bad day or that CASA questions are poorly written (nothing has changed), study a little more and get 100%.

It is probably the most efficient course of action because it will save you developing a stomach ulcer and a sore head from dealing with CASA.

Watching,
I