PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where do you go after a failed CPL exam appeal to CASA?
Old 2nd Dec 2008, 22:31
Integro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where do you go after a failed CPL exam appeal to CASA?

Hey Guys,

I've sent of an appeal to CASA and they rejected it once. The first email I sent it was pretty slack, it just mentioned the regulation that I was following and didn't really offer any insight in to my decision.

I've just sent off my second email to them. It contains an in depth explanation, with my reasoning as to why I gave the answer that I did. I also supported my explanation with the CAR's.

I don't imagine that CASA would want to give me the point since it would almost be like them admitting that they were wrong (like most organisations they are unlikely to want to admit fault).

If they don't come to the party is there any where else I can go? Surely they're not the be all and end all. To add to the frustration they won't explain themselves, they just say "No" and leave you in the dark. It's like they don't have to justify their reasons and it frustrates the hell out of me! How can you debate a point when the other side can hide behind their iron curtain?!

That's the end of my rant but any advice would be much appreciated!