PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 5
Thread: Aer Lingus - 5
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2008, 12:29
PPRNkof

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tonyryan - bite me!

If there's excrement about, it's spewing from your mouth! I wonder why you're so petulant and nasty. It really gets my goat up that your tone is so nasty, bitchy I would say describes it best. I'd recommend you go take a walk, clear your head.

There have been several occassions recently where the threat of strikes (called off eventually) has caused the AL customers some worry. I don't have dates etc. for each of these events which will please you I'm sure, Mr Pedantic, so off ya go on another rant. The end result is that customer who want a reliable service will be wary of AL - particulary business travellers. This is not good for AL or it's shareholders.

I would hate to see AL disappear, I would like to see it's future secured. I think this is a good option and could work. I appreciate
however, that there are no guarantees. That's my only motivation in this.

As a matter of interest, if there are any FR cabin crew or pilots on this thread, could you indicate how you find working for FR? I know one or two who are and they're happy and like the money (and the security). Anyone?