PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tories to look at pensions.
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2008, 01:36
TheInquisitor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The problem is all 3 political parties still back these failed policies, we need to get back to 50's & 60's style corporate government.
Are you kidding me? This doesn't even merit a response....

There are also penalty clauses which say that if I retire before 65 I will lose a huge whack of what is rightfully mine.
...and so you bloody should! It isn't rightfully yours if you haven't worked long enough to accrue the benefits. Ah, bless, you have to do a life's work to earn your gold-plated, inflation-proof, 66% of final salary pension. My heart bleeds purple pi$$ for you.

anyone who leaves the service having completed a full engagement immediatley receives a pension.
Do you even know how much forces pensions are worth? They are piss-poor compared to your schemes. (I'll give you a clue....it's NOWHERE NEAR 2/3 of final salary....and for many of us, it isn't even final salary!)

some of the people whose benefits I administer
Congratulations, you get paid for dishing out free money to worthless scrotes. If you look carefully, you will find that this is the biggest slice, by far, of govt expenditure. This is where we need to cut back - and hey, less money for scrotes, less pointless civil serpent jobs needed - even MORE money saved!