PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 5
Thread: Aer Lingus - 5
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2008, 22:21
racedo

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey racedo, my point wasn't that Buzz was amazing, the routes did OK pre Ryanair as KLM UK from STN but then O'Leary changed the market big time.
Ryanair fan boys like you ignore the point I was making. That FR treats it's staff like scum and won't hesitate to screw you over.
KLM UK were going nowhere hence the decision of KLM to launch Buzz and try and get a piece of the LC market without really understanding what was required. These guys were the oldest airline in the business and had no idea of what was required. I flew with Buzz on their STN - Bordeaux route and it was poor...yes one flight but going there was a BAE HS147 (was a BAE one but actual type may be wrong) and coming back was something different but passenger numbers were very poor.

The idea that somehow staff are worse at FR than elsewhere .......hmmmm Excel / Zoom / Sterling and a long list of other airlines exstaff may tell you differently.

Everybody hates Ryanair - Media because BA and others look after them with free ungrades etc so their failings are quickly forgotten, MEPs because they stick one finger up to them again and again.

Ryanair refuse to be establishment which people can identify with but the bandwagon jumpers chuck abuse on them again and again, many without ever flying them.