PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ICAO English - Italian ATC
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2008, 15:36
ProM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To help you understand I put BelArg's post through babelfish into japanese and then back again. You gain a whole new understanding. I particularly like the description of the UK regional accents as 'yoke plain gauze'

Well, the Italian person can be criticized. To the Greek person it reaches the Spanish or French does not have to forget. As for xxx me in the place where many year I obtain the Hollywood or California accent the United States…You had lived. Concerning my England regrettable. As for regrettable me " You put together; tires" And " which is not; tyres" … As for me Limey' It is dissatisfaction privately concerning English ATC; s and accent of yoke plain gauze. If English, speaks my another ones, you speak 1 types. You understand I () generally. Because of me, appropriate English can hear namely with BBC,… With the Manchester sort which is not. The English of ATC/ICAO where xxx someone is correct…You speak? The Dutch person and German, is better than England or New York the Scandinavian person… who. Problem of the Italian person whom it did not have under any condition… If the Indian person and the Pakistani person and, they decelerate their motor mouths. And as for me Tokyo " You know that; Revolution light" Actually " It means; " It bends on the right; … xxx happy condensation trail