PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2008, 10:06
sonjasun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hiya....it all depends.

You have to be 20 if you wanna join the Gulf Air, I am not sure about the Emirates, but maybe even 21...but check their website. The British Airways, Air France, Spainair....probably 19. But also check the internet.

Usually the Middle East (ME) require more mature person, on the other hand the European airlines want a proven Customer service experience!!!! Also you have to match other requirements....at least when it comes to ME...definitely your height and weight is important and donīt get tattoos on your hands, legs and neck...or visible scars. But probably you know that. It varies from airlines to airlines.

The High School is okay. Donīt need a University degree or any kind of course. Just that you are able to learn and understand....and of course able to pass the interview!!!!!!

However sometimes they do require things like GCSC from Math at least level C!!!!! but not all the airlines, the ME donīt.

So, overall...you have plenty of time!!! Do not rush it, have a look on the internet and look for the airlines in your location or somewhere youīre planning to live.