PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - waterford ptc.ya right
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2008, 00:27
a797

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you had any idea what you were talking about it may be of some value - but fear not, as I've always been a believer that everybody is entitled to their own stiupid opinion - and that includes you and yours.
Actually i do know what im talking about, ive had the misfortune of being messed around by ptc like most other students.

I've seen, first hand (and been directly involved with), the training and the attitude of FSI, I've seen first hand (and been directly involved with), the training and the attitude of PTC (FL).
Really? That contradicts what you said yesterday on another thread about ptc as follows:-

And, NO, unfortuantely I am not connected with PTC in any way - before you start squealing that line, too.
So i'm a little bit confused, were you lying when you wrote that or were you lying above when you said you are directly involved with PTC?

My stupid opinions are based on first hand experience of both organisations, and me and every single other student will tell you the level of training at FSI is far superior to the level of training at PTC. At FSI we received ground school from retired airline captains, at PTC groundschool was receieved from 200 hr conversions who had not completed the exams themselves. I dont know much about PTC fl, but i know how the company works, so find it hard to believe that PTC florida is of a higher standard than FSI. I could be wrong but i would truly be surprised.

And before you throw the accusations that im just a bitter student who couldnt handle the pace of the course and is blaming everyone else for my shortcomings - i got first time passes in every single written exam, oral exam, mock flight test and flight test on the course. I know what im talking about.