PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - waterford ptc.ya right
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2008, 23:25
Keygrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a797 - a delightfully moving tribute to FSI.

If you had any idea what you were talking about it may be of some value - but fear not, as I've always been a believer that everybody is entitled to their own stiupid opinion - and that includes you and yours.

I've seen, first hand (and been directly involved with), the training and the attitude of FSI, I've seen first hand (and been directly involved with), the training and the attitude of PTC (FL).

I'm neither discussing, nor have much interest, in the finance or the marketing (in this particular conversation), I'm talking purely the training and the standards required or achieved.

FSI could not stand up to the training requirements of either PTC (FL) or the IAA.

Indeed, I'm not aware of any one FAA "Academy", that has been able to sustain a JAA programme. There's no saying, of course, that the changes brought about by PTC(FL) will improve that situation - but at least they are trying, and I *know* it's not for their bottom line profit margin that they are doing it.

It's a long and involved story - there is *MUCH* more to it than face value.

It wasn't FSI that didn't want to hang on to PTC(FL)...work it out.

PTC (Waterford) - which is what this thread started about - *may* be a completely different story - I have *zero* experience of them so no comment - but somebody changed the messages to include Vero Beach - and now, I know what I'm talking about.