PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - waterford ptc.ya right
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2008, 17:57
User_Irish88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PTC

People interested in PTC all i can say is NO, quick to take the money out of your pocket slow at just about everything else. PPL is left up to student which is ok as its just a PPL, then you go on to ATPL's where you can learn from an instructor who still hasnt passed his/her atpl's. CPL not bad, alot of work but decent, IR is the only good thing at PTC, but then again very expensive.
The Interview at the end of your training is also very dodgey, well actually never heard of anyone getting through that way, all the people i know of had to search for jobs themselves.
Try checking out, schools in states, and then conversions in europe with oxford or a school like that, or go to south africa and do all your licences there, quick, well priced and they also have "Good Connections".

Just for the question that was asked before "Why would FSI in vero beach be connected with a school if it wasn't up to their standards" - well i can tell you that the deal with FSI looks like it is near breaking point, rumours of moving to a school in Melbourne Australia! Bit far just for ppl and hour building dont u think?

Last edited by User_Irish88; 30th Nov 2008 at 18:09.