PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bmibaby
Thread: Bmibaby
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2008, 08:34
brian_dromey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From a PAX point of view I will be honest and must confess to having not had the greatest experience with Baby. I have used the services from GLA to both EMA and BHX a few times over the last year and to be honest I would place them third behind FR and EZY. I find the planes quite tatty, and although the CC are professional they also look quite tatty in their so called uniforms. All my fights with FR and EZY this year have been on time or early but I'm afraid Baby have been late ( 3 flights out of 6) albeit the max was 45mins.
As a regular WW user my experiences have been very similar, but the delays have been worse. 1 hour seems to be a standard delay with baby but it has been up to 4 on occasion. I have noticed that they are not very good a turning the aircraft quickly, even when the aircraft arrives early we still depart 10-20 minutes late. No wonder FR and U2 are picking off the best of Baby's routes.

That said, I would not like to see baby go, with a bit of care, attention to detail and German efficiency I think they could go well.

Brian.