PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Would you recommend your Integrated course?
Old 4th Apr 2002, 16:45
Flygirl77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dear BillyFish et al,
...that's fine, thank you for your reply.....and sorry if my response was a bit snappy, but thought I may as well respond with a bit of feist rather than just sit back and take it all and end up with no usefull info whatsoever, ( and it seams to have worked!). What you said was really very helpfull. I too have lookead at it all and decided that I want the full deal and the best possible chance of getting through, as I believe I'm not enough of a genious to get through the modular. (by the way, therefore, I'm sorry if 'pratting around' came accross as an insult to others, but I meant it with respect of my own position, and feel that I could do with the structure etc of the Integrated.)..and I know plenty of people who do modular, and get distracted, keep failing just one or 2 exams and just end up spending more and more as the years slowly drift by, how demoralising too. (all credit to those who can, but it aint for me)
All the afore mentioned schools do integrated CPL/IR according to the CAA website.

....there is however one little niggling thing that I had totally dismissed as it's rather a big upheaval, but am now coming back round to with the JAR integrated being damn expensive....I do hold...da-da-daaa.....a USA PASSPORT!!...yes I know, many of you would kill for that, so I'm wondering weather that would be a better route to go....by that I mean qualifly , work and live over there. anyone got any USEFULL advice re the USA option?....or any usefull sites to go to if not?

Thanks again for all the help,
cheers,

Flygirl77