PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The end of JAA PPL's in the U.S. A ???
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2002, 16:29
Chuck Ellsworth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK Weasly:

I just can't seem to get through to you what I am trying to say.

As to the + or - 5 deg. with an ADF needle that is just being intelectually dishonest , you know damn well that is pure crap.

I knew how to figure simple time and distance problems when flying probably before you were born, and as far as flying jets go that is being nothing but condesending, has it occured to you that maybe I was flying jets long before you were around?

One more little comment as far as international navigation goes, I just checked my records and during the past six years I have flown to forty six different countries related to my ferry business. ( Have you landed at that many different airports? nevermind different countries? )

Don't you think that I just may know almost as much about flying as you? One more thing Weasly, being beyond receiving distance of VOR's etc. is normal during trans oceanic ferry flights so what exactly is your point?

Now my dear friend, once again I will be at North Weald around the end of May and me and my crew would just love for you to drop by and share your expertise with us.

Hell if you are really nice I might let you try and fly a real airplane!!

Cat Driver:

The hardest thing about flying is kowing when to say no.