PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2008, 10:39
shugs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
conrats jack.raven
did my S2 yesterday with three others (ggowgirl one of them), was told that I may hear today depending on workload so kind of sitting on tender hooks.

glasgowgirl, I’m totally the same, left yesterday with a sore head, but regardless of how it goes, I did feel quite happy afterwards, wasn’t as tough (excluding comp tests) as I’d thought. Just have to wait and see now. Fingers crossed for Richard and the other girl who's name I have forgotten as well.

GhostUK, not aware of any SHL tests for S2, (please correct if wrong), the comp tests on the day are done on an old laptop with a funny keyboard thing plugged in, easy to use though. Three tests run one after the other don’t think there is anything I could have done beforehand which would have improved my terrible performance.
The other parts of the day are a motivation paper; LEARN EVERYTHING in what NATS provide beforehand including S1 stuff, and it’s easy.
You then get an interview, not a proper one though because all the questions are set, so interviewer does not react to anything you say, just moves on the next question, just think about situations you have been in which you feel highlight the qualities you think you need to be an ATC, be yourself, don’t lie. (I do of course say all this without knowing if I have passed)
Was nervous at the beginning of the day but was with three other nice folk, and the HR ladies are really nice to you as well (excluding interview where they don’t acknowledge/look at you), felt relaxed and happy by the time I had left. Would advise you read all the posts on this thread but do not take them as gospel including this one, as I think i depends on the person and also the interviewer.