PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It's that question.....again
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2008, 05:08
MartinCh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:Well truth is, My mathes teacher said i can only probably achieve an A2
Good god, I hate to think what your english teacher told you
Thought God is with G as for one 'entity' ie name. English with E.
Not to mention quite a few misspelt words in the replies. Not picking on.

What baffles me, though, is the fact stated. I'm fairly new to the A-level system hailing from the continent, but I do know that A2 is the advanced/harder half of the whole A-level. I've studied some AS, taking AS and A2 Spanish at the mo (can't actually sit A2 exam due to new curriculum). So if someone could pass A2, alas, that's it for A-level. One can't actually sit A2 without prior AS exam, even if the same semester. Huh.

A-levels were requirement for start of integrated, AFAIK and I guess it's been mentioned already.

RE Mr.Tos, Well, someone could be better at maths, some at humanities. I'd rather do more science (brainy stuff) than memorising bulk... Still, law studies require lots of hard work.

If you plan things, save, fundraise, enjoy 'getting there', you'd be fine.. Regarding FTOs, job market, etc.

I am thinking of studying Law (Both help in either option i choose or get put into), and possibly two other things to do with The Economy-Accounting and Economics. (Also looking at Politics).
Slipstream, not sure about modern apprenticeships in these fields