PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The AOT Course at Coventry...
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2002, 14:22
CliffordAgius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

WWW I strongly disagree!!!!

I attended the AOT course over the easter break and think that the course not only gave valuble information but also put you through a mock interview day.

This was all given by very qualified, NO Actual training captains and interview team members for a major airline. It was also very personnal giving almost one on one training for a period of 2 days including the pep talks in the evening and over breakfast. So if the PPRUNER's aare offering this for £10 then how many turn up get that sort of service not that many i think.

I don't want to put down the good work the PPrune are doing it's great and cheap but for a more personnal and indepth touch then I will strongly recommend the AOT team to anyone.

Oh and before you ask I have attended a PPrune bash and did get some information but it took a while to get throught to the people i wanted to talk to.

So WWW please don't knock it until you have tried it these guys are ofering a service which I feel is reasonably priced and great for all us wannabes.

Thats my Ten pence worth!!

Oh and hi to all the other attendees, go to dash I should be revising exams in three days!!!