PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Qantas:The Trashing Of A Brand
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2008, 11:13
Jetbest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetsbest you Quoted!!!

- if I had joined EK/CX/ANA for example instead of QF when I started my airline career I would have been a captain for at least five years now, and probably on more pay than a QF captain, definately in aggregate.

Having copies of EK/CX/ANA Pilot contracts as well as many others,i know of know other airline which has a 655 Page T/C.Please correct me.ANA is less than 40.CX is a 65.EK is around the same but with company overides.

You like alot of your QF mates miss the point.QF Pilots pay with there conditions are worlds best cost!!! As i have said before they would make the Wharfies pre Corrigan embarrased.In my previous airline 747-400 F/O was paid $ 130,000 AUS a year for 950 stick hours[NOT CREDIT] QF 747 S/0 do considerably better,[i see there group certificates] . 4 crew ops wher unheard of. At L.A. we would operate 15 hour stick back to ASIA 3 crew while QF beside us had 4 man crew with all there Pilots on much more than the rest of us.
My point is that i am not envious of your T/C but please do not insult us by telling us how hard done by you are.QF Pilots have the best T/C in the world,and still want more.I hope as one of the last legacy carriers you can keep them,however i think your day of reckoning is at hand.I hope that most of you will see sense if not there will be a lot of good people hurt.
Good luck with EBA8.Maybe it will to 700 pages!!!!