PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Training Partnership (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2008, 02:11
kangy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK guys

Now this is exactly the kind of behaviour that stops people posting on here.... nothing but bitter bitc*y guys, who've probably had 'silver spoon service' and have nothing but bad things to say about anything - if that's how the industry leaves you I really hope to hell that I don't turn out like you guys!

The RAF assessment was years ago - again you guys judge before knowing any of the facts.... tut tut
My personal situation is my own business, how long its taken me and for what personal family reasons. Rest assured its been a VERY difficult journey, with some difficult decisions but asked to make them again I would do the same.

I am not stupid - do you really assume that I would think I would compare to guys with thousands of hours on type? Get real and stop trying to take cheap shots!

I have treated ATP as a training provider - nothing different to other flight schools I have gone to. You pay your money, get a flight rating be it a PPL, CPL, Multi, IR, or even TR, have some fun times, get some good training and build some hours - whats so different? I decided to go to easy as its GOOD QUALITY TRAINING, so I am to be blamed for wanted something worthwhile instead of some cheap outfit with bad standards?

And as far as taking hours away from guys.... get real, we all know how other charter airlines have had to take over flights for easy over the summer due to lack of crew - added to the fact I was based mainly in Lyon for my line training where not many other easy fo's wanted to be, away from home for a whole week

If you have a real problem with an employer providing a TRAINING SERVICE, then take it up with your employer, not somebody who pays for and receives a service.

Burger - funnily enough I did not 'rip their hands off' because weirdly it takes a little longer than a few months to do your PPL, CPL, ATPLs, ME, IR & TR hence it was a little while ago we are talking about here....

320 series - your talking complete rubbish btw.... there's still people waiting for the base training and haven't even started the line training yet lol - please get your facts right before posting negative lies - thank you

Pot kettle - easy have not taken any pilots on period! Oddly enough recruitment has been frozen (a) they'd be contradicting themselves if they took us on wouldn't you think (b) I did mention this in my original post, sorry didn't I make this clear enough for you?

As far as Ryanair go..... I've always wanted to fly the Airbus - personal choice and was willing to go the extra mile for the Airbus route as I believe (personal choice so please don't get all up in arms) this is the better plane to progress your career in.

Aerospace - Flybe are recruiting like mad? really?
From their website applications have been closed for ages and on ppjn this is what it says;
"Just announced an OAT/Flybe assisted pilot training for 4 candidates for 2008. Recruitment to Q400 only and from all schools but integrated or one stop modular preferred. "

That pretty much excludes anybody who is either not from OAT or have gone to a one stop shop modular or integrated - again a little restrictive wouldn't you say?

Sorry to say guys this is the last I will be saying on this matter - there is no need to personally attack decent hard working people who are simply trying to better themselves in this life.

Please have a deeper look at what you have to pay through CTC and other schemes, because I did and didn't find there to be that much difference. ATP suited my needs and situation so I chose them - it seems to me that if you guys had your way I wouldn't be allowed to make PERSONAL choices anymore - commies at heart by any chance?

I really cant be bothered with the negative, bit*hy, scaremongering, lying, rumours (lol I could go on for hours here about the bad stuff) so I leave you all to it - that is to really grind people down because it makes you feel big and/or important...... hmmmm sounds a little like bullying to me, lots of people not listening to both sides of an argument and all ganging up on one person lol!

Kindest regards and HAPPY flying!
Dee

Last edited by kangy; 27th Nov 2008 at 02:27. Reason: typo's