PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2008, 16:37
Truthful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rehi mafemukh

This Academy really needs people like you to re-take off. Remember the students stopped writing because they can' t see any ray of hope in AAA now. Trust me these newly inducted Un-licenced GIs are not at all capable to move the things in the right direction. They are too old i.e 65 years and above to work so hard. I am sure they can' t get even the GI licences. You put all the differences aside and try to come back to at least reposition AAA for yet another take off. Give water to this tree which you had planted with a dedicated team. One complete course has been sent on leave because the present team failed to prepare them for CARC PPL exam.
Presnetly AAA is in the grip of so many crises which include the outflow of students with no influx of new ones, financial crunch, lack of properly trained plus licenced ground and flight instructors. Just imagine the three newly inducted CFIs could not go solo even after flying for more than 30 hours on the average. The ground School is just running an internal ATPL Course of 10 students, so this team is yet to be tested for teaching more than two courses simultaneously. One of the CFI oftenly gets into porpoise on landing or ballooning the aircraft on flare out well known to every student in AAA.
I mean you are desperately needed and as I know an ACGI who just worked here for over month and then left, he is also highly respected as a professional instructor who was equally liked by every one in Ground School. The combination of you two at AAA can really turn it into a sucessfull Academy.