PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CABAIR -am i doing the right thing??!!
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2008, 12:43
PilotNC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CABAIR -am i doing the right thing??!!

Hey there

I am looking for some help and advice and real opinions from ex students of CABAIR at Cranwell on the inegrated course. Basically I read a really long thread on here that completely slags off the school in many ways from numerous different people. I am due to start on the july 3rd intake.

I am now really worried that that the school I worked so hard to get into and have pledged so much money to are not as good as I had thought. Through the research I have done, they seemed like a fantastic place to get my ATPL, and one of the industry leaders. However, I'm now worried that I should go somewhere else to improve my chances of completing the course and for employment at the end.

I realise that people often have different experiences, but I would like to hear some positive reviews and opinions and experiences and successes (if there are any), from ex or current students to reinstill the confidence I need that I'm doing the right thing and should keep my place at CABAIR in july.

Or indeed if most people whi read this do think it's not such a great school, then please let me know.

Thanks very much and I appreciate any comments in reply to this thread

Cheers

pilotNC