PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai Bankrupt?!?!
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2008, 09:23
Von Richtofen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't get it. Where is the surpise.
You really believed that this scum city, this ammass of concrete and sand invented by the sick fantasy of a horse breeder and his bad counselor could be a success?
Ridicously built and priced real estate sold in malls, in cockpit and by filipinos whos previous job was bartendering never sound the bell in your head? Buy an apartment we'll give a you a plane?
In 30 to 40 years this place will be back to camels dates and pearls. That could have been a sustanaible solution from the beginning capable of attracting more tourism then nature raping projects and other idiotic ideas. But mixing arab proto semitic greed and oil cash with western briton planet spoling profit mentality ..what a mix!!
When I first come I start recycling.. like an idiot I was going to throw away accurately sorted waste in the recycling center.
Not anymore... dumping sewage on the beaches?
**** you... be the first to be submerged with the plastic bottle made with the black **** you pump out of sand.
Emihad will be based in Jebel Ali airport..that's the reason why the are building it. They knew it since November 2003 when Ethiad started ops.

sieg heil

Manfred

Last edited by Von Richtofen; 26th Nov 2008 at 09:49.