PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Standards....
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2002, 01:31
cabinboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ditzyboy,

Settle Pettle

As I said " comments were made in the spirit of the forum" therefore reflecting my opinions were not mean't to cause a fight amongst us. After being a member of this forum since 1998 and a regular we are used to seeing healthy debate on this website. My comment to you may have been a bit harsh and I apologise however I have seen comments from yourself calling QF pax on HTI flights " horrible" and calling some pax " shazza and dazza" types etc etc which as you can imagine would easily lead me to believe you are perhaps bitter with QF and would take any chance to have a stab at QF. I must be wrong ?

If you believe that QF standards have dropped in your 10 months with QF as a flight attendant then please enlighten us as to what you think has dropped amongst the standards.

I did not open the debate regarding mainline v's subidiary flight attendant attitudes, please don't use me as a punching bag for yours thoughts about that because I am not aware of such attitudes and belive it is irrelevant to the topic.

Now....back to the topic........if you belive QF standards have dropped ditzyboy...then tell us which ones......deluded people like myself are waiting to hear your thoughts

Cabinboy