PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Sunwing last?
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2008, 13:04
jonny dangerous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And this gem from Crazy Woman:

Well, we'll see. I say 2nd week in January. The fact is Sunwing is struggling, and no one on the street knows what the financials are and that is a concern. The Hunters were trying to peddle the company for $21m last spring. A little on the cheap side for an airline that size. C3 employees were blind sided even though their demise was well documented and predicted along with JetsGo's. EnerJet has a chance given that they have big money behind them. CanJet will become a stronger competitor I think as they are affiliated with Air Transat. Skyservice is also a mystery. Y'all will have a week's notice when you hear that Sunwing is cash for gas.

Crazy Woman,

Can you not be content with doing your job professionally, investing your money wisely, and then retiring in 20 years, without the need to post negative comments about your competition on internet forums? You do realize that the company that you are trying to send out of business has employees who have families with mouths to feed, do you not? As someone who went through the windups of three airlines, it is quite obvious that you have not had that experience which in my mind explains the quite cavalier disregard you have for the concept of fair play.

The Karma thing will catch up with you some day.

Last edited by jonny dangerous; 27th Nov 2008 at 00:51. Reason: mystery solved...?