PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2008, 16:10
RB84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ctc

Hi there again i have got a question 2 all of you out there, that i have been thinking of for a very long time and havent found any answers yet!!!!! Listen if lets say i am a partner air line with CTC and would like say X no of pilots this year to join my fleet.

Do you think i will be choosing any of the CTC wings cadets??? I wouldn't as i would have to pay them back in an agreed time no......
NO OFFENCE TO ANY OF THE CADETS AS I MYSELF WILL BE APPLYING FOR THE CADETS SCHEME BUT I'M NOT SURE WHICH TO CHOOSE WETHER THE SELF SPONSORED OR THE CADETS SCHEME.

On the other hand there are the ICP the self sponsored group that are paying for their course and are not expecting to have any of their money returned back {in a way just their job} so for any of the partner airline it will not be worth it to have any of the cadets as i have to give them the money supplied for their bond

Am i correct or did i miss something on the way Thank you to all ya your ideas are much appriciated.

One last thing with regards to the 4 essays that will be give, what kind of subjects do they specify that you talk about and how many words thank you once again!!!