PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Training Partnership (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2008, 11:40
jb5000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There has to be scope for a false advertising, sharp practice or fraud claim for the guys and girls who have gone through this 'scheme'.

From their own website (Simulator Experience Home Page of The Airline Training Partnership - ATP)

- "Once you have been trained, YOU will be a high quality commodity and we have several airlines waiting to sign you up as a direct entry First Officer with full salary and benefits."

- "The best time is NOW!"

- "Now, is a great time to consider a career in the airline industry. There is Growing Demand for Airline Pilots."

- "Few industries demonstrate as quantifiable a demand for new employees as the regional airline industry."

- "Thousands of Job Openings Every Month"

- "ATP have several partner airlines waiting to take you on board!"

- "It's a "Win - Win" situation!"

That is just the beginning of the lies that they are spreading, and using amateurish hard selling tactics that are more akin to a used car salesman or Nigerian Phishing scam than a professional Airbus TRTO. Even the website name "simulator-experience" implies some a red-letter-day style organisation, it's deplorable.

- "PS: Get your place booked now. Seriously! Places are VERY limited."

Well now you've said 'Seriously' I'm definitely going to do it.

- "or you can do nothing, and nothing will change."

Yes, I can do nothing, I will save a lot money and get a job in the upturn in a couple of years. I won't give what little I have to you, so I can jump a few places in the bankruptcy queue. Finally you've written some sense on your "website".

I am embarassed that a major UK airline has anything to do with this company.

For everyone that has gone through this scheme, I feel for you, I really do. Absolute best of luck finding work out there.