PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France Pilot Strike - where's the news?
Old 24th Nov 2008, 09:18
australiancalou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some KLM pilots start a career at an other airline after retirement.
This does not influence their pension. After all they paid for it themselves
Wise you are.
But French fellows didn't have the choice.
Communists deal with human growing, Capitalists deal with money growing.
What's the best?
At the End the natural commun sense will say: Your are too many people on this Earth and too fat as well. Something really bad should then happen.

Just see how US pension funds invested in the working market forcing the Compagnies to make redundancies and increase immediat profit to finally turn into bankrupt when the entire system stopped to work because of low consumption (Same for oil price and so on).
The only solution is from my point of view to give money to workers and authorize investments in the restricted area of assets.

Concerning retirement, I don't want my kids to be the system slaves and none of the Communism nor ultraliberlism are acceptable.
I used to fight for workers property of their working tool and investors property of the assets. In such a system workers create consumption and investors give them the means to work. That's why sometimes man say I am a ******* communist and some others a ******* capitalist.

I am just trying to stay a human being and moreover a pilot (That's for leadership).

Good luck to our sacrified generation and be prepare to fight for the rights of the next one. As I realized, fighting for his own rights is always worst than fighting for the rights of the next to come...

Tot ziens