PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France Pilot Strike - where's the news?
Old 24th Nov 2008, 07:08
australiancalou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
France is the latest communist country in the world just see the slogan Liberty equality fraternity...
Liberty to think the single way you have to otherwise jail, equality to pay for the social system but more for some of us, fraternity like the old humanist rule.
Everything in France is hidden behind the magnificient word: Democraty...

Concerning the French pilot's Retirement funds you have to know that you cannot work as a pilot in an other state and be paid from the fund at the same time even if you have got your full rights.

You lucky pilots from Holland cannot even imagine the way people really live in France, this so lovely country from the outside and so uggly from the inside one of the most corrupted country in the World, paradise for the red brigades, ayatollah Komeny, bokassa, south american top narcos, and so on.

Most of the French people are friendly hard workers and clever despite the brain wash they endure since their birth in the wonderfull education nationale system learning children the pensee unique (single way of thinking), one of the World's most efficient "lead to think as WE want" system even KGB was admiring during cold war.

So please do not as friends from the World's pilot community say AF pilots are responsible of the AF/KLM group losses because they fight to keep a decent retirement fund and don't want it to be merged with the abyssal hole of French National fund.

Tot ziens and think as pilots not paperscratchers...

Concerning Me Myself I feel better now that I know the origin of his nickname