PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Would you recommend your Integrated course?
Old 3rd Apr 2002, 17:21
Flygirl77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry SOOO Sorry!!!!

Well, to all of those who got out of the wrong side of bed I am SO sorry to have caused you such strife!!!!.......HOWEVER, I duely note that hardly any of you actully have anything USEFULL to say in response to my query, nor do you propose any 'constructive' points as to the type of poll I might eventually use to help me!!!.....YOU may well all know the answers to EVERYTHING, but I don't , and am just trying to get some HELP here!!!

-and yes you can do the integrated course after doing groundschool.
-...as to why integrated?...I don' t want to prat around for 3 years and end up spending just as much £££ doing re-sits etc.
-If, however, you have something usefull to say AGAINST integrated courses, I would be ofcourse gratefull to hear it, along with anything else of interest.

-BILLYFISH2,.......... Can you tell me more about your research and final decision? (see e-mail addr.)
-VERITAS,....... can you tell me more about what the Cabair students say...only, all I ever here is that Cabair have no end of money-grabbing schems going on all over the place, and don't really care about the students as much as the others....My ears are open...

To those of you with constructive advice, thank you, and I look forward to more of it. Cheers.

[email protected]

Last edited by Flygirl77; 3rd Apr 2002 at 17:39.