PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heavy Metal...
Thread: Heavy Metal...
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2008, 17:44
TiffyFGR4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flyingblind,

Maiden are at a venue called: 'Dubai Media City Amphitheatre'. But if you're really going, you should get a ticket as soon as possible, like now! They'll soon sell out that gig for sure. As a matter of fact they're still doing a world tour. Still more dates to come. But sadly, no more UK dates for this tour.

Jessthedog,

I'd wish I'd had seen them live in 88 for the Seventh Son tour, but I was too young to go, only 6 years old at that time, bugger! But when Bruce came back, I seen every UK show they played, Brave New World, 2001. (I think that was a 8-9 date tour?) Then in 2003, Dance Of Death tour, I was at all the UK dates all but two, but I was at the Download Festival to see them. That was a Classic!! Seen them again at the Rock Am Festival in Germany, 2005. Then again when they done A Matter Of Life And Death, I was at all of their UK tour dates, also at Den Bosch Holland & Paris France in 2006....That was a great year....I lost my job because of going to all those gigs, bloody expensive too...But c'mon...It's Iron Maiden!

Then in March 2007, I went to see them at Desert Rocks in Dubai, I met my girlfriend just a few days before there & she was going there too, so we just went together & hit it off well. Never been happier). Then again here in blighty when they headlined the Download Festival, 07, (The one where Brucie fell over on stage haha) my girlfriend came over here for the first time & we went their together. That was just so perfect. We do that quite a lot, if theirs a metal band we like, we always make time to go there in Dubai or here in Britian. So, like I said before, off to see Maiden again in Dubai. And I'm hoping they'll go to Desert Rocks again 09 cause we're going there too. Fingers crossed.

And........We're just waiting for when they do a new album & a new tour, which will be soon I'm sure.

So, as you can see I'm a bit of a maiden fan.

Jesus, I could make my own documentary about that. haha

And yeah, that'd be great if they could do a Forces Benifit gig. Count us in!