PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sia Indian Cadets 2008
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2008, 19:15
777gnieob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'btw if u r good in phy and maths and have got good grades u r expected a call, but if anyone has done bachelors degree in engineering or currently undergoing or if he is a grduate from a science field then he is given more prefernce than u. '
'If being a BE is an added advantage..y hvnt they given me a call???...this is hideous!!!....This wait is like day and nite!!!!...I wonder if i should wait nemore.
'

Dont know buddy, my 10+2 maths and physics is not too flash, I have a BE Degree but no call.

'
It would be a great gesture from the cadets who got a call for the interview to disclose thier qualifications as already requested by the other aspiring cadets earlier. Any Idea when applicants from Bangalore will get a call. Cadets who have got the calls for interview, many many congratulations to you all, by the way, what is the status being displayed on your online career portal now?'
It would be really kind of guys who got a call to give their general qual and 10+2 so that we know what they r looking for and can better prepare next time.

Thanks.