PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Pensions (Split from Pay 2009 thread)
Old 21st Nov 2008, 16:43
mr.777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When Jim Fitzpatrick came to visit the new Heathrow Tower, he didn't once make any effort to speak to ATCOs or ATSAs. He came across like an arrogant little tw*t, up his own narcissitic ar$e.(dear moderators I am being fair and objective in my observation, unfortunately )
He was on TV yesterday discussing Labours latest plans for taxing the great British motorist...he came across exactly the way you have just described SATAN.

As replies have shown from those who have written to their MPs (those who have received replies anyway...still waiting for mine), the Govt and Geoff Buff-hoon want nothing to do with this particular hot potato...not, that is, until we take industrial action when their indifference will come back to bite them on the arse in a rather large and public way. I do not understand how a 51% shareholder in a major company has no interest in whether their workforce strike or not, which this could come down to. The Union were asked at our briefing whether they had approached the Govt. They had but the Govt were, apparently, not interested...."not a matter for them" allegedly.