PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Course Price Compaisons
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2008, 16:13
Ronnie1982

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks

Negative RoC; it's a good point. Full-time would suit my personal circumstances, but I don't care too much whether it's modular full-time or integrated full-time.

Basically, it need to be good instruction and good value, as I'm using my own hard-earned cash, and I don't want to waste any.

Aerospace101, I had not spotted that; I've adjusted the list now; it makes quite a difference to the ranking.

With a bit of refinement from those of you who have contributed, it seems now to be a good like-for-like comparison of the real costs.

Given that there are no real quality of training differences between these schools and given that they all achieve the same result, I'll be going for the best value which seems by miles to be Bristol; I've not really heard a bad word about them - the opposite in fact.

However, before making a final decision I do intend to visit as many as I can to gain my own impressions. And thanks for the PMs I've had from several ex-students of these schools; I really appreciate the constructive advice.