PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Pensions (Split from Pay 2009 thread)
Old 21st Nov 2008, 15:15
Fit_to_burst

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I haven't told anyone to become a Union rep - i have asked if you are going to become one as clearly you don't like what the reps have negotiated and think there is a better alternative which i assume you feel you could negotiate?

I guess what I am asking is if this is a no vote will you be the person that goes and negotiates what you feel is the right thing for everyone, or will you wait for whatever happens next and throw stones at that?

You can post all the dissenting views you like, i just find it a little sad that you are willing to union bash your own colleagues, on a public forum, who fight for your best interests but aren't prepared to be a rep yourself. I guess i just think that someone who feels so strongly about how bad the union are and the 'tub of sh1t' they've negotiated might have the balls to stand up, become and rep and deliver something better but as you say you didn't join to be a rep you joined to be an ATCO just like all those guys who are trying to do what's best for you and them.