PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2008, 11:45
DME Dave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WWW, (The fish who took the bait)

Firstly it will be 24 months from now that he finishes the training, and secondly yes I do believe the employment market will have 'picked up' in this time when compared to the current climate.

I personally am not in the business of discouraging others from following their ambitions, and even ambitions mixed with a harsh reality will still be achieved providing an individual is sensible. And before you say it, yes I do believe that starting your training in the very near future is sensible.

I will not be provoked into some petty argument, I'm not qualified to give financial and ecomomic advice (and I wasn't) and niether are you. This is a thread of constructive sharing and solution finding. A negative attitude will get somebody nowhere, yes there are generally always negatives and they must be considered but it's the attitude of what can I do to overcome this, that will find a person in good stead.

That is all I'm going to say on the matter because that's all that needs to said. Have a nice day

Last edited by DME Dave; 21st Nov 2008 at 12:16.