PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bmibaby
Thread: Bmibaby
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2008, 11:28
Hudson Bay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Topslide, Am I not allowed opinions?

I do not see life through rose coloured spectacles. I see what is happening and make educated decisions based on fact. Infantile remarks such as yours does nothing to help those people that are in their final 90 days of employment. You are nothing more than a cowboy that paints over cracks instead of utilisation of concrete substance.

If you wish to be an ostrich that is your choice, I am merely saying how it is.

The facts are Lufthansa are looking at selling off the company, that may or may not mean breaking up all three companies.

I sincerely hope they don't but you will be a very silly person if you are not dusting off you CV and looking for another job right now.

Topslide, by the tune of some of your posts you will be one of those bleaters that sound off when you are told that you are no longer required and your job is now obsolete. Get into the real world, smell the coffee and stop cuddling everyone and whispering everything will be OK.

There is absolutely no doubt the industry, Country and the Worlds financial systems are in free fall. Just look at the Dollar, the Euro, the Yen, Oil prices now $45 a barrel, share prices worldwide half the value from 6 months ago, unemployment, repossessions, negative inflation, I could go on for hours. We are in dire straights, SMB forced the sale of bmi and who could blame him. A Billion turnover and a return of beer tokens. Not worth the hassle.

It is a very worrying time for everyone and I wish everyone well. Closing your ears and eyes won't make the inevitable go away.