PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2008, 09:47
c_lampit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Change of Assesment procedure? (3rd stage)

Had my Third Stage a couple of months ago and although it didn't go awful (they were generally pleased with me and thought i'd make a good ATCO. I was very pleased, yet waited for the inevitable but)...But they were uncertain as to my motivation for doing. I had mentioned money and job security as a big part of it and they didn't want me starting and finding i hated it and leaving. Also the numpty i that i am never visited anywhere (in hind sight i can see the problem with this, but had been so wrapped up with work at the time i didn't get round to it). They told me to make a visit (which i did and loved it) and contact them again in Decmeber to re-arrange the thrid stage (they said i wouldn't have to start from the begining again, which i was pretty pleased about). I contacted them early and have my 3rd stage next Wednesday in London. When i booked up online it said First Interview rather than 3rd Stage, i asked them about it and was told they had a new system, but it was the 3rd Stage. Didn't know if anyone had been recently and if the 'new system' was a change in the day or just the booking online?

God that was a bit waffly,

Dan Ling