PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oh My God - I have done it -- and I am scared
Old 3rd Apr 2002, 07:36
CAT3C AUTOLAND

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Spitfire,

I found your post a refreshing read this morning, it is nice to know there are others with a similar train of thought. I agree fully with the positive thinking, yes getting through the course will be tough and yes getting that job will be tough but the good things in life never come easy .

I am in a similar position to you, however, not quite as advanced. I have a PPL with around 93 hours TT, however I do not have my night or IMC. I am off to the US next month to revalidate my PPL (I let it lapse ), and complete the IMC and night.

I am thinking of going to London Guild Hall Uni, I would be interested in your thoughts on the place. I have downloaded the information they provide on the net and I have heard some positive things said about the establishment. What is the damage by the way, and do the prices include on site board?

Don't worry about the lack of job, I did the same thing, and am convinced that it will be the best thing I ever did!!

Good luck with your ATPL studies, I have statred doing some pre-requisite study the ATPL's and I hope you like things like AC theory, electromagnetic induction and all that stuff, personally it does my head in . I wish I had not thrown all my Aerospace Eng college notes away now, oops