PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - the day of some Ppruners
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2008, 06:25
Wizofoz

Location: Boldly going where no split infinitive has gone before..
Received 44 Likes on 20 Posts
What, of course, is missing from the picture here is the post from flying.fantomas which EGGW removed and warned ff over.

In response to a few posts critical of his ramblings, ff posted a filthy, highly offensive post basically stating, in graphic detail (and terrible English) how he was having sex with our wives and how much they were enjoying it as we all had small penises.The next morning, just to make sure we all got the message, he cut-and-pasted the post onto another of his threads.

Infantile, puerile, disgusting and HIGHLY offensive.

He obviously knew he had well and truly crossed the line as he sent me two PMs apologizing for the post, and said he wouldn't be posting any more.

See how long THAT lasted.

ff, as you have broken your (repeated) undertaking not to post here any more, and as you now try to defend the post you made by saying other People should be warned off if they say anything critical of YOU, I can see your apology to me was obviously insincere. I therefore retract my acceptance of that apology, and should I ever find out your identity, you and I will have a real problem as you have written something EXTREMELY offensive about my family.

Some people find your posts funny. I can see why. A cynical, satirical look at life anywhere is always potentially amusing,and, as I have tried to explain to you, my initial response was supposed to be a light hearted re joiner, from a different point of view.

The fact that anyone who wrote anything other than blind adoration of you was subjected to ridicule and ultimately out-right offense shows that comedy is not something you should pursue. Some portion of the population will always find anyone not that funny. Childish (no, even children are capable of restraint, let's go for INFANTILE) reactions to criticism, followed by after-the-fact revisions (See! See! you don't warn HIM off! You're Picking on me because I'm not English!! Wah Wah!!) really does show a temperament not suitable to publishing ANYTHING in the public sphere.