PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2008, 04:37
CJayne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys,

I've got my 2nd shot at this coming up very very soon! Cannot believe it has been a year since I last applied.

So, Stage 1 here I come...again!

I saw in a post on this thread that someone was concerned about conflicting information. Just wanted to say that I've found some of the information to be conflicting, some of it out-of-date (it says on the front page that the date the document was written was in 2003) so there are bound to be some things that aren't quite right...more importantly though the tests will be based on the documents given to you, not the information you find elsewhere. I am pretty sure NATS know that the docs are not completely up-to-date. If you're the kind of person who likes to look around and know which info is different, then I'm sure that will only serve you correctly for the future...stage 3 say and your career with NATS...just remember in the testing to go by the documents you've been given. Even then, it's only minor info that's incorrect now i.e. some companies are no longer in service etc.

Good luck to everyone and if anyone on here is going along to Tower Bridge on the 5th Dec, I'll see you there!