PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2008, 07:27
outatrack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hired Help Conundrum

SASless,

And you have been in the industry for how long now?

Last I remember, it was the employee that asked the employer for work... What amazes me, is how, employees are always so keen on the job when they are in the interview process, when they are out of work, when they would do absolutely anything to get some cash in the bank account.

The deal is simple, you don't like it, move on. No one is asking you to stay and bitch and complain. A company is not about one individual. What I find even more incredible is how the whingers whinge, get fired and 3 months later, will march right up to Armlichs front door and kiss is royal A55, because the whinger can't find work any where else......

Whilst I would never put management in the catagory of being blameless in any respect, I certainly wouldn't discount the multitude of whinging Pilots who treat their trade like an uppity tradesman, and everytime something doesn't conform to their imperialistic way of thinking, they immediately blame the management and p**s off. Leaving behind them a confused work force. Which by some miraculous turn of fate seems to become less confused as time passes by, because the Whinger has left the building.

I wonder how many of you whingers out there have actually even spoken to Armlick, and asked him to solve your issues.......?

Yeah, thats what I thought.......