PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex SFT boss & Cabair start-up in Bournemouth
Old 2nd Apr 2002, 21:40
pilottom10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It your choice.

As one of the former students of SFT I feel that I can speak from an unenviable position of authority on this matter.

No matter whom you choose to train with the age old advice holds true. Don't part with all your money up front or all at once, don't believe all the fancy talk about seperate accounts. keep control of your money and only part with it when necessary.
Don't be swayed by discounts for advanced payment, unless you can afford to write off the money should the company go bust. SFT was a well established company but they never let on as to the financial position of the company. These matters are commercially sensitive.
I made the mistake of trusting them to be honest and not take me to the cleaners. They were still taking students money up to the very end, very little of it recovered. The company has been wound up and there was no money left to pay unsecured creditors.
When it comes to these matters we the students are unsecured creditors and as such are the lowest of the low when it comes to carving up the proceeds.

PLease Please try to avoid the pit falls...............I thought it would never happen to me or SFT and it happened to us both..........

Tom......